Tuesday, October 13, 2009

feelin' like Halloween....

It's my favorite...it's true....I could have my Halloween decorations up all year long....I laugh thinking that I should have been born in another era - with bats, ravens, candles...maybe Victorian England...I love this stuff.....

So, as the weather has definitely turned "Fall like" here in So Cal, I decided it was high time I put up my decor.... below is just a sampling of the fun... enjoy!
My mantle with ravens, eyeballs in a jar, a skull under a cloche, and dead twig garland....
What halloween decor is not complete without bones, a tree, and some ghoulish items in jars?
The ever glowing skull....
The kids' favorite decoration...a haunted house that makes sounds and lights up.....
Jars full of pumpkins and ravens.....ohhhh....

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment